JVC DLA-X5500BE Proiector Video 4K
JVC DLA-X5500 D-ILA projector lets viewers see the details even in the brightest highlights and darkest shadows with a 265W high-output lamp to deliver a brightness of 1,800 lm. JVC's original D-ILA device combined with optical engine complements the lamp to result in a dynamic contrast of 400,000:1 or 40,000:1 native. The projector is compatible with the HDR (high dynamic range) content and complies with the HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard, enabling full spec 4K signal input of up to 4K60P 4:4:4 via 4K e-shift4 technology for achieving smooth yet vivid 4K quality images. The projector also features user-friendly technologies to create images that match the viewing environment.
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (in 2D)*; 1920 x 1080 (in 3D)
- NSH 265W
- Connectors: HDMI x 2 (3D, Deep Colour/HDCP 2.2), RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini DIN)
- 6th generation 0.7" Full HD D-ILA (1920 x 1080) device x 3
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) achieved with e-shift 4 Technology including Multiple Pixel Control image processor*
- 4K signal input (4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit)
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Exceptionally bright 1,800 lm achieved with 265W high-output NSH lamp
- 4K Projection (3840 x 2160 pixels*) achieved with optical engine featuring e-shift 4 Technology with Multiple Pixel Control image processor
- Ultimate dynamic contrast ratio of 400,000:1 and native contrast ratio of 40,000:1 achieved with original D-ILA device and the high-output lamp
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor** is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image, including colour balance, gamma characteristics, colour space and colour tracking
- To match the trends towards higher resolution and to deliver immersive high-definition 4K images, Multiple Pixel Control has been improved with a new analysis algorithm capable of more accurate diagonal-detection between frames for full HD and 4K resolution signals.
- Clear Motion Drive compatible with signals up to 4K60P 4:4:4, can reproduce moving images without ghosting or afterimage issues
- Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- Lens Memory function (5 memories)
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter *Resolution is 1920 x 1080 at 3D mode **Exclusive JVC software installed in PC and optical sensor are required. Please visit the JVC website for details.
- 12-point manual gamma adjustment included in Auto-Calibration Software
- Pixel Adjust function allows user to precisely correct colour deviation in 1/16-pixel increments; also segments the screen into 121 points for individual adjustment. Two customized settings can be stored in the memory.
- Screen Adjustment Modes: 136 modes
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that will come into use for broadcasting applications
- Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input up to 4K60P 4:4:4
JVC DLA-X5500BE Proiector Video 4K
- Producător: JVC
- Cod produs: DLAX5500BE
- Disponibilitate: 1
- Fără TVA: 3.785,80€